Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Day 93


Porch posts! We had a meeting with the siding crew, our builder and the gentleman who sold us our porch system to discuss exactly where these posts were to go and how the system goes together. This is a vinyl porch railing system (No painting!) and the siding crew had never installed one before. Here you can see some of the posts in place. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

This photo is an official "crack" photo. I have regularly been taking photos from the same spots so we can see the building progress. This one is uncropped and taken from a particular crack in the road. I also take photos from a rock embedded in the ground at the end of our driveway - the "rock" photos. I suppose I should watch who I tell I am taking "rock and crack" photos to because it sounds like I am up to no good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home